Tuesday, July 24, 2012

For something completely different..

The world of Japanese entertainment, especially manufactured pop stars, aka idols, is a complete mystery to me.  That said, let it never be said that I shy away from translating things I don't understand. Without further ado, the latest AKB48 member graduates! Truthfully, I've never heard an AKB48 song, but enjoy, none the less.

指原、ラストAKB公 演で涙

AKB48からHKT48へ移籍した指原莉乃が、 秋葉原・AKB48劇場での最後のステージに 立った。特別公演「指原莉乃 壮行会」と銘打 ち、前田敦子らチームAメンバーとパフォーマ ンス。HKTのメンバーも駆け付け、指原の新 たな門出にエールを送った。同じ“地方組”の友 人・北原里英からの手紙がサプライズで読み上 げられると、思わず涙した指原。「AKBを離 れるのはすごく寂しいけど、もうHKTメン バーとも仲良くなっている。悲しいけど、すご く前向きです」と話した。

http://www.jiji.com/jc/c?g= ent2_ent2&k=g120398

Sashihara cries at last AKB concert

RINO Sashihara who is transferring membership from AKB48 to HKT48, made her last appearance at the AKB48 Stage in Akihabara. She performed with Atsuko Maeda and Team A in a special concert labeled “RINO Sashihara Send-Off.” HKT’s members also rushed out, raising their voices in support of her new life. When a surprise letter from her same regional group member and friend Rie Kitahara was read, Sashihara cried involuntarily. “I’m really going to miss AKB, but I’m already becoming friends with the other HKT members. I’m sad but super positive at the same time,” said Sashihara.

No comments:

Post a Comment